22.3.10

Every girl loves a good shoe.....

Hello my gorgeous girls - I've had quite a few ladies ask me recently about dancing in shoes.  We will often do a 'shoes' lesson, particularly if people are keen, as it's quite a shock the first time you dance in shoes - it really is quite different to dancing barefoot, as the way you move your body weight around on the ball of your foot is totally changed. 

However, if you want to get some shoes for class, or to practice in, I've been buying from a really great ebay store.  The shoes are really good prices, come really beautifully boxed, and have good straps around the ankle (this is really important, particularly for first-time shoe wearers!!).  Please take a look and let me know what you think!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Showgirl-Centrefold-Stripper-Transparent-Platform-Shoe_W0QQitemZ110475807508QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAdult_Fancy_Dress_UK?var=&hash=item5f75f802ce

L xx

No comments: