14.9.09

Catching Up

Okay, so I'm already frustrated.  I just did you a nice long catch up post, and then promptly deleted it by accident.  Donut.  If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous. 

Okay, so what's been going on? Last time I 'blogged', I was training with Dance Inspires, and going through my teacher training. Well, since October 2008, I started teaching my own class at Inspirations Gym in Didcot.  I took part in the Pole-a-thon, which was awesome, and continued my training. 

My day job got worse and worse, and my injuries increased and my migraines got worse...and I was generally pretty miserable.  Then, late in the New Year, Inspirations offered me a full time post at the gym....teaching!!!  Obviously it was an offer I would have been a FOOL not to take.   So since March 2009, I've been full time at the club and LOVING IT.  We now run 8 classes a week, and I have another two instructors working with me (with another currently in training!!).  It's my dream job, and I honestly do love it.

I've also been fortunate enough to do a workshop with Felix Cane, my aboslute idol. I'm going to do a separate post and put some pictures up - it was in August in Bristol, and my thanks go to Pole Passion for organising such an awesome day.  Will never forget it. 

Later!!  xx

No comments: